Move Colorado announces educational hearings at State Capitol
DENVER, CO – Today, Move Colorado announced that it will host a series of open transportation hearings at the Colorado State Capitol in partnership with Colorado Department of Transportation and Colorado Contractors Association to educate the public and policymakers about the state of transportation in Colorado. Key experts have been invited to make presentations and answer questions with transportation committees from both the House and Senate.
All hearings are at the Colorado State Capitol, Room HCR112 at 7:30am unless otherwise noted.
- Feb. 28th: I-70 West Corridor: Guest Presenter – CDOT, Commissioner Dan Gibbs
- Feb. 28th meeting is scheduled to start upon adjournment of both houses of the legislature. Estimated start time is 10:00am but time could vary.
- Mar. 7th: Transportation Funding 101: Guest Presenter – CDOT
- Mar. 14th: Economic Development: Guest Presenters – CCA, ACEC, et al
- Mar. 21st: Ports-to-Plains: Guest Presenters – Ports-to-Plains and Agricultural Community
- Mar. 28th: Transit/RTD: Guest Presenters – RTD and CASTA
- April 4th: Alternative funding including tolling, VMT, and P3’s: Guest Presenter – TBD
Move Colorado provides information, sponsors education programs, and supports the efforts of the Colorado community, business, and political leaders to solve transportation funding issues.