DENVER, CO – Tomorrow, Colorado’s transit system will be the topic at a special joint hearing of the state House and Senate transportation committees. RTD General Manager Phil Washington and representatives from CDOT, CASTA, CCA and several others will provide expert testimony to educate the public and policymakers about the state of transit in Colorado.
All hearings are at the Colorado State Capitol, Room HCR112 at 7:30am unless otherwise noted. Breakfast will be served.
Mar. 28th Colorado Transit/RTD: Guest Presenters –
- RTD – Phil Washington, General Manager
- CDOT Division of Transit and Rail – Mark Imhoff, Director
- Colorado Association of State Transit Agencies (CASTA) – Ann Rajewski, Chair
April 4th Alternative funding including tolling, VMT, and P3’s: Guest Presenters –
- High-Performance Transit Enterprise (HPTE) – Mike Cheroutes will discuss Public Private Partnerships (P3’s)
- Colorado Contractors Association (CCA) – Tony Milo will discuss mileage based user fees
- MPACT 64 – Representative to be determined.
These hearings are open to the public and members of the media. Move Colorado strongly encourages your participation. To stay informed, please subscribe to our newsletter at MoveColorado.org.
For more information, contact Melissa Osse at Melissa@movecolorado.net or (720) 473-9399.