The Colorado House and Senate have created a joint Colorado Transportation Legislative Review Committee to connect with the community and get feedback on Colorado’s transportation needs.
Meetings will take place across the state including Fort Morgan, Greeley, Fort Collins, La Junta, Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Kremmling, Steamboat Springs, Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs and Denver. The following is a tentative calendar. For the official, up-to-date calendar click here.
- July 24 – Fort Morgan (Morgan County Treasurer’s Office, Assembly Room, 231 Ensign Street, Fort Morgan, CO) – Itinerary
- July 24 – Greeley (UNC University Center, Conference Room, 2045 10th Ave., Greeley, CO) – Itinerary
- July 25 – Fort Collins (Front Range Community College, Longs Peak Student Center, East & West Conf. Room, 4616 S. Shields, Fort Collins, CO) – Itinerary
- August 19 – La Junta
- August 20 – Pueblo / Colorado Springs
- September 10 – Kremmling / Steamboat Springs
- September 11 – Grand Junction / Glenwood Springs
- October 7 – Denver (State Capitol)
- October 8 – Denver (State Capitol)
- October 29 – Denver (State Capitol)
To contact committee staff, please email them TLRC@state.co.us or call (303) 866-3521.
Transportation events across the state can be viewed on our new Events Page.