Educational hearings at State Capitol continue
DENVER, CO – Move Colorado will continue to participate in a series of open transportation hearings at the Colorado State Capitol in partnership with the Colorado Department of Transportation and Colorado Contractors Association to educate the public and policymakers about the state of transportation in Colorado. The hearings are jointly scheduled by the transportation committees of the Colorado House and Senate.
All hearings are at the Colorado State Capitol, Room HCR112 at 7:30am unless otherwise noted.
- Mar. 7th – Transportation Funding 101: Guest Presenters – CDOT, CCI and CML
- Mar. 14th – Economic Development: Guest Presenters – CCA, ACEC, et al
- Mar. 21st – Ports-to-Plains: Guest Presenters – Ports-to-Plains and Agricultural Community
- Mar. 28th – Transit/RTD: Guest Presenters – RTD and CASTA
- April 4th – Alternative funding including tolling, VMT, and P3’s: Guest Presenter – TBD
These hearings are open to the public and members of the media. Move Colorado strongly encourages your participation. To stay informed, please subscribe to our newsletter at MoveColorado.org.
For more information, contact Melissa Osse at Melissa@movecolorado.net or (720) 473-9399.